Most power strips at this point have charging ports built into them, and that’s great because you don’t have to plug in a separate wall charger to the power strip. That said, the ports with some power strips are not all equal, and the problem is that some have standard charging ports that don’t even feature fast charging.
This review looks at this Innfact 3 AC Outlet 73W Power Delivery power strip. This is going to be a pretty straightforward review, to be honest, as it’s just a power strip, and I’m mostly reviewing the charging ports in this case. Let’s take a closer look.
There are three outlets on this Innfact power strip, and altogether they can output 1650W, which meets the standard for what power strips can output in general. So you will be able to power most appliances. For appliance testing, I had a heater being powered from one of the outlets on its high setting that was pulling about 1350W, and I had it running while I did the charging port testing.
So, this Innfact power strip’s charging ports are better than most other power strips. This one has two USB-C ports and a single USB-A port. USB-C 1 can output 65W of Power Delivery when charging a single device simultaneously, USB-C 2 can output 18W, and the USB-A port can output 10W.
Charging from the USB-C 1 port and another port simultaneously will cause the USB-C 1 port to output 45W, so there is a bit of a drop in power.
For my testing, I could charge my Lenovo laptop at about 30W from USB-C 1; simultaneously, I charged my Excitrus power bank at 18W from USB-C 2 and standard charged my Galaxy Note 9 from the USB-A port. So the charging power Innfact power strip is pretty good, and you can use USB-C 1 for fast charging most things, and it’s most useful for charging laptops, and you can get more power from this port when charging only a single device.
To confirm that I could pull 65W from the USB-C 1 port alone, I charged my Excitrus power bank alone from the charging ports, and I could pull a total of 65W. I also wanted to check if I could pull the full 45W from USB-C when charging multiple devices, so I charged my Excitrus power bank from USB-C 1 and my Baseus power bank from USB-C 2; the Excitrus power bank charged at 45W and the Baseus power bank charged at 18W.
|Innfact 73w USB Power Strip All in One GaN Fast Charging Station with 3 USB Ports(2 Type-C 1 Type-A)...||$49.99||Buy on Amazon|
Size and Design
There’s not much to say about the Innfact power strip design; it has a length of 9 inches and uses a 6.6-foot power cord. The charging ports and AC outlets are all at the top. It would have been nice to have some power light on the strip and possibly have more apparent branding. The “Innfact” logo can barely be seen, making me think that this is a non-branded product when it is.
|Innfact 3 AC Outlet 73W Power Delivery Power Strip Specs|
|USB-C 1 + C-2||45W + 18W|
|USB-C 1 + C-2 + USB-A||45W + 18W + 10W|
|Size||9.3 x 2.1 x 1.3 inches|
Overall, this Innfact 3 AC outlet power strip is a good one. I like how it has a 65W-45W USB-C Power Delivery port that can be used to charge most devices; along with the USB-C 2 and the USB-A ports, you can power appliances and charge devices without using a separate charger.
- 【MORE SAFE, LESS TIME】GaN (gallium nitride)semiconductors run at a higher efficiency in power conversion and tolerate higher voltages compared to traditional silicon. Thus, Innfact power strip provide you with a much better power-efficient, low-temperature fast charging experience.
- 【PRODUCT USAGE】All-in one power strip USB C charger. Innfact 73W GaN charger have 3 AC outlets (1650W max), 2 PD USB-C ports (65W and 18W max, respectively) and 1 USB-A port(10W), effectively organizing your cable-tangled situation. Power up to 6 devices simultaneously, it will satisfy all your charging need and offer you a tidier living space.
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY FAST CHARGING TECHNOLOGY】Dual USB-C ports supports USB PD 3.0, QC 3.0 and Samsung super fast charging which supports virtually all USB powered devices like Laptops, MacBook, iPhone, iPad, Bluetooth earbuds, and more electronic devices; intelligent power allocation technology provide the best charging speed for each device, enabling simultaneous high-speed charging for your iPhone (18W) and MacBook Air (45W).
- 【MULTI SAFETY PROTECTION】This smart power strip has acquired CE, FCC, and RoHS certification and is equipped with advanced circuit design to protect devices against overcharging, over-current and high-temperature damage. The 6ft extension cord is built with durable, 100% copper wire and fireproof material to provide a safe charging environment.
- 【SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】Innfact 73w power strip, 1 year warranty, our friendly and reliable customer service will respond to you within 24 hours.