Alxum Active USB 3.0 Extension Cable 32FT Power Adapter
- The USB 3.0 cable is 32 Feet long, so you have a lot flexibility on where yo want to place the cable
- Cable has a DC power port and come with a power adapter for higher power usage devices
- The cable itself is very tough
- The cable only has a single USB 3.0 Port
There are a few devices that we use still use a cable to operate in this wireless world, and one of the setbacks that most of us encounter is a cable not being long enough. This can cause problems if you’re trying to place a specific device where you want it to be, especially if it’s a wired device that you’re actively using, such as a VR headset.
In this review, we’re taking a quick look at this Alxum Active USB 3.0 extension cable that is 32-feet long and comes with a power adapter.
Alright, despite its highly long length, this Alxum USB 3.0 cable is easy to use. You simply plug the cable into a USB 3.0 port, and you can plug your device into the Alxum cable’s USB 3.0 port. The line’s data transfer speed is 5Gbps, which is the standard; you also won’t lose momentum with the device you have connected to the cable. The cable itself has a 900mA power usage; if the device you’re connecting to requires more power to function, the Alxum cable comes with a 5V/2.0A (10W) power adapter plug into the cable’s power input port.
Our test used the HP Windows Mixed Reality headset, a device that you would need a long length cable to use because with VR gaming you need space and freedom to move around. The Alxum cable provided more than enough length for free movement without worrying about tugging on any wires. When it did come to using the VR headset, we had to use the 5V/2.0A power adapter as the HP Windows VR headset requires more power than the USB 3.0 cable can provide.
This cable’s build quality is outstanding; it has two built-in chips that ensure no line disruption. The triple shielded cable also protects from EMI and RFI for better conductivity. You can bend this cable all you want, and there’s no way that it’s going to get damaged.
If you need a long USB 3.0 cable to run throughout your house, or if you need it for specific devices such as a VR headset, we recommend this Alxum USB 3.0 extension cable that is 32 feet long. The line even has a 10W DC power input port that lets you connect devices and have them work that would otherwise not work without the DC port.
- USB 3.0 Active Extension Cable 32FT : USB Type A male to Type A female cord for long-distance connection of USB devices to the computer, like Printer, Camera, Webcam, Keyboard, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, PlayStation VR Headset, USB Hub , USB Flash Drive, Hard Drive, Gamepad, and some other popular USB devices.
- High-performance Signal Booster Chipset : Active USB 3.0 extension cable with 2 built-in chips can ensure no signal attenuation for 10 meters/32ft length. Premium triple-shielded cable provides maximum EMI/RFI protection to ensure excellent conductivity.
- Comes with 5V/2A Power Adapter : The powered USB extension cable can provide stable power supply and full back-voltage protection for data transmission. When the extended device needs more than 900mA current, please connect the power supply.
- High-speed data transfer: USB extension cable support USB 3.0 data transmission rates up to 5Gbps, backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices. Plug and play, no driver installation required.
- Widely Compatible : USB 3.0 extender is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Chromebook, and other USB C devices.Alxum USB cable provides 2 years quality gurantee and 24-hour friendly customer service.