Cubevit Qi Fast Wireless Charging Pad Stand
- Features Fast Wireless charging for Samsung smartphones and the iPhone X and iPhone 8
- Has a stand form factor so you're able to use your smartphone more easily while it's charging
- Uses rubber grips to hold your smartphone in place and also to keep the charger in a single place
- Features 2 charging coils so you can place your smartphone either horizontally or vertically
Even though it may not seem like it, wireless charging is actually very popular when it comes to charging our smartphones. However, now wireless chargers are even more popular with the release of the iPhone X and iPhone 8; that’s because they’re able to charge wirelessly as all the iPhones that have come previously weren’t able to charge wirelessly because they were made of Aluminum. So even though Apple isn’t the first to do most things, they hold a large influence on what people think and know, and in this case, many people have found that wireless charging is pretty cool.
There are many wireless chargers on the market but it can difficult to come by one that offers the best that Wireless charging has to offer. This Cubevit wireless charger is one of the really good ones on the market or at least that’s what it portrays itself to be. Since it’s supposedly “Fast Charging”.
When it comes to charging speed with wireless chargers, charging is quite slow. Just something to know before we move on any further, wired charging is actually faster than wireless charging, and this is especially true now more than ever. With many Android smartphones being compatible with either Quick Charge or USB-C Power Delivery. Heck, even the new iPhone X and the iPhone 8 are compatible with Power Delivery so they can charge at a very fast rate.
In most cases, many wireless chargers have a charging speed of 5V/1.0A, and that’s slow nowadays with wired charging speeds being much faster. However, this Cubevit wireless charger does indeed have Fast Wireless Charging. With most wireless chargers using a USB wall charger that has a 2 Amp charging speed, this Cubevit wireless charger requires that you use a Quick Charge wall charger. The use of a Quick Charge wall charger is what enables this charger to output faster speeds.
The fast wireless charging speed that I’m talking about is 5V/2.0A. Yeah, still not exactly the fastest charging speed that you can charge most modern smartphones with, but it’s double the speed that most regular wireless chargers are capable of.
Something important to know is that this wireless charger does not come with a Quick Charge wall charger, so if you want to make the most of the charging speed, you must be sure that you own one. Also, charging speed for the iPhones and Android devices are different.
The iPhone X and the iPhone 8 have a capped charging speed of 5V/1.5A (7.5W). While Android smartphones such as the Galaxy S8, Note 8 and a bunch of other Android smartphones that are Qi Wireless compatible are able to charge at a 10W charging speed or 5V/2.0A.
This Cubevit wireless charger uses a Micro-USB input port to receive power, and as we mentioned before, make sure that you’re using a Quick Charge wall charger to provide the most power and to receive the fastest charging rate.
Size and Weight:
This is a wireless charging stand so it’s ultimately larger than your run of the mill flat wireless charger pad. It has a height of 4.6 inches, a width of 2.5 inches, and a depth of 3.7 inches. The weight of this charter is 7 Ounces. Basically like all other wireless chargers, this one won’t be taking over a lot of space at all on a computer desk.
That said, because of the rather small height of this charger, Cubevit recommends that if you’re trying to charge a smartphone that is 5.5 inches over in height then you should place it horizontally as they’re too tall to interact with the top charging coil.
Two charging coils? Yes! Most of the wireless charging pads have just a sigle coil and the coil is basically what’s able to do the wireless charging. So when there’s just a single coil being used you have to make sure that your smartphone is exactly in the center of the charger for it to charge wirelessly.
In this case, there are two coils with one being vertically angled at the top and the bottom is horizontally angled. This enables you to be able to place your smartphone vertically for charging, also horizontally. The charger’s stand angle sits at a 60-degrees, which really helps as you can better use your smartphone while it charges wirelessly, rather than have it face completely flat on a wireless charger.
At the bottom of the charger is where there’s a light that changes between Green and Blue. The Green light means that your smartphone is charging, and then the light turns off after a few seconds of charging your smartphone so it’s not disruptive while you sleep. While the Blue light on this charger means two things: either your smartphone is fully charged or it’s not Standby, and if that’s the case, then the Blue light will turn off after a few seconds too.
At the back of the charger is where you’ll find the Micro-USB input port and this wireless charger actually comes with a Micro-USB charging cable to power it.
Structure and Material:
It’s a very well built charger. Even the bottom portion of where your smartphone touches is made of rubber so your phone doesn’t get damaged or scratched. The Bottom of this charger has 4 rubber pads that make sure that this charger doesn’t slide around when you put it onto a smooth surface.
On the tech side, things are quite normal with heating up happening to your smartphone and the wireless charger, with both of those things being normal.
This charger is not only reliable for all Qi compatible smartphones, but it’s also useful for charging them quite quickly. This Cubevit charger is capable of Fast Wireless charging with the use of a Quick Charge wireless charger. Therefore, you’re able to charge an iPhone X or iPhone 8 fast, and also Android smartphones quite quickly too.
There’s Fast Wireless charging available and this is what you should go for with nearly any wireless charger that you purchase as it’s faster than standard wireless charging speeds. You just have to make sure that you own a Quick Charge wall charger to actually take advantage of that fast charging.
It’s easy to use and this charger actually uses 2 coils so you’re able to wirelessly charge your smartphones either vertically or horizontally.
The build quality of this wireless charger is very good, as it has a rubber pad where the bottom of your phone goes so it doesn’t cause any scuffs. Also, at the bottom are rubber pads that are able to keep the wireless charger in a single place on smooth surfaces.
It’s a reliable charger with it being able to fast charge quite a few Qi-compatible devices and charge all Qi compatible smartphones.
Specs of the Cubevit Qi Fast Wireless Charging Pad Stand:
Samsung Fast Wireless Charging: 5V/2.0A
iPhone X / iPhone 8 Fast Wireless Charging: 5V/1.5A
Standard Wireless Charging: 5V/1.0A
Micro-USB input: Quick Charge Wall Charger
- LED Power Indicator: Single LED Indicator
- Size: 4.5 x 2.5 x 3.7 inches
- Weight: 7 Ounces
This Cubevit Qi Fast Wireless Charging Pad Stand is one of the best on the market with its use of two coils that makes the wireless charging versatile. Another thing is the powerful charging that can be used with some Android smartphones and it’s even able to fast charge the iPhone X and iPhone 8 up to a certain limit.
Cubevit iPhone X Wireless Charger, QI Fast Wireless Charging Pad Stand for Samsung Galaxy S9 S9 Plus S9+ Note 8 S8 S8 Plus S7 Edge S7 S6 Edge Plus, Standard Charge for Apple iPhone X 8 8 Plus
- ❄❄CHARGE YOUR PHONE IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE! Two premium quality coils are utilized in order to support a wider wireless charging area, resulting in a 1.4 faster-charging speed, without sacrificing stability and efficiency! Now you can charge your phone faster than ever!
- ❄❄PROTECTION FROM OVERHEATING & OVERCHARGING! What’s that plastic-like smell? Well, it ain’t your phone, that’s for sure! Our QI fast wireless charger stand features built-in over-voltage, under-voltage, temperature control, surge protection and short-circuit protection system that protects your device, and won’t allow any… dangerous accidents!
- ❄❄ONE DEVICE, SO MANY MODELS TO CHOOSE FROM! FAST CHARGE 10W MODES (QC 3.0 AC ADAPTER MUST NEEDED ) ONLY supports Samsung Galaxy S9+, S9, Note 9/8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6 Edge Plus, Note 5. 【NOTE: Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus OEM AC adapter CANNOT SUPPORT fast wireless charging】. STANDARD CHARGE 5W MODES (5V 2A AC ADAPTER) works with iPhone XS MAX/XR/XS/X/8/8 Plus and most qi-enabled devices like LG V30, LG G6, S6,S6 Edge.
- ❄❄YOU WON’T HEAR A PEEP OUT OF IT! No buzzing sounds, no soft humbling tones, zero, zilch, nada. You can sleep, you can work, you can play while your phone is charging on wireless charging pad night stand; all your fully charged device is gonna do is let you know it’s full with a bright blue LED light. By using QC 2.0 adapter (NOT INCLUDED) or original adapters and cables, enables fast charging on the spot.
- ❄❄ENJOY THE FREEDOM ONLY A WIRELESS CHARGER HAS TO OFFER! No more messy cables and insertions; simply put your phone on the qi charger stand, either horizontally, or vertically, and the job is done! Since your satisfaction is our top priority, this wireless standing charger is backed by our 60 DAYS FULL MONEY BACK, 18 Months FREE REPLACEMENTS GUARANTEE.