IQIYI 2,100mAh [MFi Certified] Apple Watch Charger
Low capacity power banks are mostly used for charging smartphones, as the generally known thing about smartphones is that they’re the portable device that has the lowest battery. Or are they? Well, actually, smartphones are not the only portable device that has the smallest battery anymore and that’s thanks to Smart Watches, which are slowly becoming just like smartphones but they have very small and low capacity batteries.
Since Smartwatches are portable and are able to be recharged there are now mini power banks that are made to recharge them while you’re on the move. A few of the power banks on the market that are made to charge an Apple Watch have lower capacities than ones that are generally low capacity power banks as the charger is made with charging a watch in mind and yet brands still find the need to add a USB port to their power bank.
In this review, we’re going to be looking at this IQIYI Apple Watch portable charger that has measly 2,100mAh power capacity. So let’s see if having two charging methods is as silly as we think it is.
This IQIYI power bank has a very low initial power capacity of 2,100mAh. So even for starting, there’s not much capacity to be used, so let’s see just how much you’re really able to use after power has been converted from the power bank and to the device that you’re charging.
2,100 x 3.7 = 7,770 / 5 = 1,554
So you’re really able to use 1,500mAh of the power capacity on this power bank. To put it simply, this really isn’t enough power capacity to charge a smartphone to its full power. Not even once to its full power. We say this because there are two charging methods on this power bank, one with the USB-A port and the other is the magnetic charger for the Apple Watch.
Speaking of charging an Apple Watch, that’s really what this power bank is meant for, as most Apple Watches have a 250mAh battery, and so if you’re only using this power bank for charging an Apple Watch, that can result in about 5-6 full charges. So this charger is a lot more impressive when it comes to charging the Apple Watch, rather than smartphones.
There are two ways to charge from this power bank, as we mentioned before. It has a magnetic charger and a USB port that can be used with any charging cable that can charge any USB chargeable device.
Both the Magnetic charger and the USB-A port on this power bank have a 5V/1.0A charging speed. Not the fastest charging speeds at all, but you can rest assured that your Apple Watch will charge at its max charging speed. As for charging from the USB-A port, 1 Amp charging is quite slow and many smartphones these days are able to charge a lot faster than that.
To recharge this power bank, there’s a Micro-USB input with a 5V/1.0A recharging speed. So you don’t really have to care about what wall charger you use to recharge it, as most wall chargers are either 1 Amp or higher.
Size and Weight:
Of course, because of its very low capacity, we expected this power bank to be very small and that is quite true. As the charger has a length of 4.3 inches, a width of 2.6 inches, and it has a thickness of only 0.6 inches. The weight of the power bank is 2.8 Ounces, so the charger is very easy to take anywhere that you want to and placing it into your pocket is one of best places to put it.
It’s an easy power bank to use, too. On the short side of the power bank is where there’s the USB-A port and the Micro-USB input port are. On top of the power bank is where you’ll find the power button, 4 White LED power capacity indicators and of course, the magnetic charger for an Apple Watch.
You have to press the power button to begin charging out of either of the output ports.
Structure and Material:
The build quality of this power bank is solid and that’s mostly because everything is just so compact and tightly placed together and so there are no loose parts.
Even if you’re charging two devices at once with this power bank, it doesn’t get warm at all. This is likely because the charger has a max output of 5V/1.5A.
On the reliability scale, you’re getting this power bank for charging your Apple Watch, not for charging a smartphone to its full power as there’s barely any power capacity for that in the first place.
It has a very low power capacity that can really only be used for charging an Apple Watch multiple times, as that’s the intended purpose of the power bank. The use of a USB-A port is really a tacked on feature more than anything.
The size of this IQIYI power bank is very small and it has to be because of its low capacity.
Despite its weak powering, this charger has a strong build with everything being close together and tightly packed.
You shouldn’t be getting this power bank for the USB-A port, rather for the Magnetic charging for an Apple Watch, because then it’s able to provide quite a few full charges.
Specs of the IQIYI 2,100mAh [MFi Certified] Apple Watch Charger:
- Power Capacity: 2,100mAh | Output Capacity: 1,500mAh
Apple Watch Magnetic Charger: 5V/1.0A
Standard Port: 5V/1.0A
- Input: 5V/1.0A
- LED Power Indicator: Four LED Power Capacity Indicators
- Size: 4.3 x 2.6 x 0.6 inches
- Weight: 2.8 Ounces
This IQIYI power bank may have a very low power capacity and that basically renders the USB-A port to be quite useless, but it at least has a Magnetic charger that you’re able to make good use of.
IQIYI [MFi Certified] Apple Watch Charger, Portable Charger/Power Bank/2 in 1 Charging Dock Station for Apple Watch and iPhone (2100mAh)
$38.99 in stock
- Function-- IQIYI Apple watch and phone charger charges your Apple watch and phone simultaneously. With built-in integrated magnetic charging module and USB port, it is ideal for all 38mm 42mm 44mm 40mm Apple Watch models. Apple Watch Series 1/2, Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch Nike+, Apple Watch Hermès, Apple Watch Edition and iPhone, smartphones, cameras, PSP gamer etc.
- Certified Quality and Safety -- Apple MFi Certified .With built-in magnetic charging module, this apple watch charger is a certified product. The ABS cover/surface feels smoothly for your hand .Multi-Protection - Flame retardant material, over-current, over-voltage, over-heat and short-circuit protection ensure secure charging for your Apple watch and phone
- Portable -- Super compact design makes it in a pocket size, you can take it with you anywhere, especially on trip. This charger can fully charge your Apple watch 3 times from 0% to 100%, or charge your iPhone 7 from 0% to 85%
- Ideal Charging Companion for Home Office and Travel: It is with super compact design saving your space on the desk and easily being slipped into your travel bag.
- You Will Get--18 months manufacturer Quality assurance and life-time service support; Apple MFi Certified Wireless Charger Power Bank for Apple Watch and phone ;