RAVPower 7.5W - 10W Fast Wireless Charger with HyperAir Technology
- Feature Fast Wireless charging for Samsung smartphones and the iPhone X and the iPhone X
- Has a very small LED indicator that's not obstrusive
- It actually comes with a Quick Charge USB wall charger so you can power this wireless charger optimally out of the box
- Has a very small size and even though that's good, at the same time, using your smartphone while it charges can be quite difficult as it can offset the charger
Even though wireless charging may not be the most powerful charging option or charging your Qi compatible smartphone, there are certain smartphones that are compatible with faster charging when it comes to charging wireless devices. That said, just something know about wireless chargers is that they’re capable of outputting different charging speeds, and even though they don’t reach the same level of charging speed that wired charging is able to provide, it’s still important to know whether or not your smartphone is able to charge at a faster rate when it comes to wireless charging.
This RAVPower wireless charger is one of those chargers as it uses a Quick Charge wall charger, so let’s see if this is the one that you should be getting to go wireless.
Standard charging with wireless chargers starts at 5V/1.0A or 5W of power as most wireless chargers are labeled. That’s the normal charging rate that most Qi-compatible wireless chargers are able to charge at. However, there are two types of smartphones that are able to charge faster, and that would be Samsung Qi compatible smartphones and the iPhone X and iPhone 8. Both of those types of smartphones are able to charge faster than the standard wireless charging rate.
With Samsung smartphones being able to receive the Fastest Wireless charging speed of 10W, and that’s exactly what this RAVPower wireless charger is able to deliver.
Then there are few wireless chargers on the market that have can deliver a charging rate of 7.5W to the iPhone X and iPhone 8, thankfully this RAVPower wireless charger is also able to do that too.
In order to actually get the fastest charging speeds from this wireless charger, you’re going to have to use a Quick Charge wall charger to power it up. You don’t have to worry about it though, as it comes with a 1-port Quick Charge wall charger and a Micro-USB charging cable to actually charge this wireless charger.
Size and Weight:
The size of a wireless charging pad is going to be small, or at least that’s going to be the case for most wireless chargers on the market as most of them just use a single charging coil. So this charger has a length and width of 3.5 inches, and the thickness of the charger is 0.5 inches. The weight of the charger is 2.9 Ounces. Along with its small size, using your smartphone might not be as easy once you have it on the charger as most smartphones are quite large and tapping on either the top or bottom can offset the charger.
Just something to think about if you’re someone that enjoys using their smartphone while it’s charging. If that’s the case, then perhaps a charging pad with more coils can provide a better experience or a charging stand might suffice a lot better.
Using this charger is basically like most other wireless chargers. That’s because once you have it powered, all you have to is just place your Qi compatible smartphone at the center of the charger.
Once you have the charger on, it has a Red Standby light that stays on for about 10 seconds and then it turns off; the same thing happens once you pick up your smartphone from the charger. There’s also a Greenlight that has two modes: with one being a flickering Greenlight that indicates charging and the other one a solid Green light that shows the smartphone has been fully charged and then it turns off.
Structure and Material:
This RAVPower Fast Wireless charger has a great build quality with rubber grip on the top and bottom of the charger. There are also air vents on the bottom side of the charger so that it doesn’t get too warm.
On the tech side, like we said, the charger has vents on the bottom, so the heat that you feel during charging is less noticeable than it is with other wireless chargers.
It’s a very reliable wireless charger for Qi-compatible smartphones as it offers fast charging for Samsung smartphones and the iPhone X and iPhone 8. At the same time, if you own another brand of an Android smartphone that’s Qi compatible then we recommend looking for an alternative as this charger is not really worth the higher price for its fast charging feature.
This wireless charger comes with a Quick Charge wall charger that provides enough power for it to output fast charging for Samsung smartphones and Qi-compatible iPhones too.
It has a very small size and slim form factor, it’s nice to have such a small size, but at the same time, it can interfere with usage of your smartphone during charging.
Build quality is what you can expect from RAVpower and that would be a strong and solid build quality.
It’s a very powerful wireless charger that can accommodate Fast Wireless charging, but if you’re not going to make use of the fast charging, then it’s best to just go with a charger that’s standard to begin and end with.
Specs of the RAVPower 7.5W – 10W Fast Wireless Charger with HyperAir Technology:
Samsung Fast Wireless Charging: 5V/2.0A
iPhone X / iPhone 8 Wireless Charging: 5V/1.5A
Standard Wireless Charger: 5V/1.0A
Micro-USB input: Quick Charge Wall Charger
- LED Power Indicator: Single LED Power Indicator
- Size: 3.5 x 3.5 x 0.5 inches
- Weight: 2.9 Ounces
RAVPower has a made a versatile wireless charger that caters to faster-charging electronics and to standard devices too. It all happens with a very small form factor and it actually comes with a Quick Charge wall charger to make things even better.
RAVPower 7.5W Fast Wireless Charger for iPhone X, 8 & 8 Plus with HyperAir Technology, 10W Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Galaxy S8, S7 & Note 8 and All Qi-Enabled Devices (QC 3.0 Adapter Included)
2 used from $ 30.59
- RAVPower Redefines Fast Wireless Charging: our pioneering HyperAir technology delivers the fastest charging speeds for both iOS and Android devices, 7.5W for iPhone X, 8, and 8 Plus, and 10W for Samsung Galaxy S8, S7 and Note 8. 2x faster than traditional 3.5W - 5W wireless chargers
- Charge Up Safely: HyperAir features triple temperature controls disperse heat 15% faster and more effectively. And fail-safe circuitry prevents overcharging, over-current, over-voltage, overheating, and short circuit.
- Instantaneous Device Detection: Sharing the same fixed frequency program as iPhones, HyperAir accurately detects your iPhone and starts charging immediately.
- Smart Indicator: LED light flickers green when your device is charging and turns solid green when fully charged
- Important Notice: Please do not place any metal or magnetic objects between your phone and charger, or the latter will not work. Equip your device with a Qi receiver if it's not Qi-enabled out of the box. Does not charge through phone cases thicker than 0.12 in / 3 mm.