Tronsmart 10,000mAh Quick Charge Huawei Fast Charging Power Bank
- Features both Quick Charge and Huawei Fast Charging tech
- The input for recharging also makes use of Quick Charge, so you can recharge the power bank at a fast recharge rate with a Quick Charge Wall Charger
- Has a slim form factor that can be placed into a pocket
- Has a low output power capacity due the fast charging tech that it holds
When it comes to fast charging tech, the most prevalent type on the market that we hear about is Quick Charge. And that makes sense as most Android smartphones are compatible with Quick Charge in the first place. What about fast charging technologies that aren’t from Qualcomm, and how Quick Charge is not compatible with smartphones that use a different processor other than Qualcomm’s Snapdragon?
That’s where Huawei comes in and they actually use their own fast charging tech with their smartphones called, Huawei SuperCharge. The one negative part about getting a Huawei smartphone though is that you’re going to have trouble getting a fast charger for it as the fast charging tech isn’t nearly as common as Quick Charge.
Thankfully, Tronsmart, a brand that specializes in quite a few tech products has a 10,000mAh power bank that features Huawei SuperCharge tech that can charge your Huawei smartphone at its max charging speed. This power bank also features Quick Charge, so lets see if it’s worth getting.
The power capacity for this Tronsmart power bank is going to be perfect for charging smartphones as it starts out with a 10,000mAh power capacity. Of course, that’s just the starting capacity, so let’s see how much you’re actually able to use once the conversion of power has happened.
3.7 x 10,000 = 37,000 / 5 = 7,400
So the average amount of power capacity that you’re able to receive from this power bank is going to be 7,400mAh. However, that amount of output capacity is what you can get if you’re not using either of the two fast charging technologies that are available with this power bank, and well, if you’re getting this power banks then you likely are going to be using Quick Charge or SuperCharge.
A fast charging speed is going to result in a worse conversion rate and that’s why for the most part you’re actually able to receive about 6,000mAh of capacity to use to charge your smartphones. Charging smartphones is really the best use of a power bank, and the reason that we want to emphasize that you’re receiving a 6,000mAh output capacity is so you’re not surprised when the power bank runs out of power.
If you do choose to charge a tablet with this power bank and want to charge it to its max power then we recommend charging it alone to make sure that the entire capacity is spent on charging the larger device.
There are two charging ports on this power bank. One is a standard port that has a 5V/2.4A charging speed. The other port features Quick Charge 3.0 and Huawei’s SuperCharge fast charging technology and you can, therefore, charge either compatible smartphones with this port.
You can still charge standard Non-Compatible Quick Charge device with the Quick Charge port on this power bank and they will simply charge at a standard charging speed.
To recharge this power bank there’s a single Micro-USB input and the input port uses Quick Charge. As a result, we highly recommend that you use a Quick Charge wall charger to recharge this power bank at its max charging speed.
Size and Weight:
The form factor of this power bank is the next best thing after the charging power capabilities of this charger and that’s because it’s packed into quite a small size. The charger has a length of 5.4 inches, a width of 2.6 inches, and a thickness of 0.6 inches. The weight of the power bank is 8 Ounces. So the charger might actually be smaller than your smartphone, depending on what phone you have and it has a slim enough form factor that it’s quite easy to place this power bank into your pocket.
All of the functional parts of this power bank are basically in the same location. All the charging ports, including the two USB-A ports and the Micro-USB input, are on the same side. On top is where you’ll find 4 White LED power capacity indicators.
Surprisingly, this power bank does not feature a power button as charging automatically starts when you plug the device into either of the two charging ports.
Structure and Material:
The build quality of this power bank is what you can expect from Anker and that means it has a solid structure and the ports feel great to use and hold on strong to the charging cables that you use.
On the tech side, if you’re fast charging a smartphone and charging another device with the standard port, then this power bank can get a little warm.
This is a very reliable power bank to get if you have either a Quick Charge compatible Android smartphone or a Huawei SuperCharge smartphone. This power bank is definitely a must if you do have a Huawei fast charging a compatible smartphone as there are not many portable chargers on the market that make use of the charging tech.
The most notable thing about this portable charger and is the use of Quick Charge and Huawei SuperCharge tech, as not many power banks on the market use it.
Despite its powerful charging, this power bank has a small form factor that you can easily take anywhere and it has a slim form factor that you can place into a pocket if you want to.
The build quality of this power bank is great, and the charger only gets a little warm if you’re charging two devices at once.
The reliability of this power bank of this power bank is great for Quick Charge and SuperChage compatible smartphones.
Specs of the Tronsmart 10,000mAh Quick Charge Huawei Fast Charging Power Bank:
- Power Capacity: 10,000mAh | Output Capacity: 6,000mAh
Quick Charge Port: 5V/3A | 9V/2A | 12V/1.5A
Standard Port: 5V/2.4A
Micro-USB: 5V/3A | 9V/2A | 12V/1.5A
- LED Power Indicator: Four White Power Capacity Indicators
- Size: 5.4 x 2.6 x 0.6 inches
- Weight: 8 Ounces
This Tronsmart 10,000mAh Quick Charge and Huawei SuperCharge power bank makes use of a very known fast charging technology and another not so popular but very useful one for those that can make use of the fast charging tech.
Power Bank, Tronsmart Presto 10000mAh Ultra Slim External Battery/Battery Pack/Portable Battery Charger With Quick Charge 3.0 Technology for iPhone 7 Galaxy S8 S8+ and More (Black)
out of stock
- 【Compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge, Non-quick charge and FCP enabled devices.】The green port combines Quick-Charge 3.0, VoltiQ and FCP technology into an integrated whole. VoltiQ technology is adopted to the black port. The Presto 10000mAh provides users with a universal charging solution.
- 【Remarkably Compact.】Much smaller than other power banks of the kind. No others pack into their compact housing as many recharges at a speed on par with this one.
- 【Stylish, Pratical & Safe.】Smooth ebony varnish with 4-LED battery level indicator, 100% safe circuit protection; charger automatically shuts down if short circuit or overload occurs.
- 【Industrial Quality Materials.】Compared with other batteries, the one that our Presto comes with brags a capacity increase of up to 30% besides weighing 20% less. Our Li-Polymer battery is considerably safer and more efficient across all product categories.
- 【Up to a 90% Conversion Rate】This means Tronsmart Product achieve a highly precise resistance capacity while charging/discharging.This makes our design method much better than standard generic mobile power banks and allows each device to be exceptionally durable.