ZMI 10,000mAh 2-Way Fast Charging Power Bank
- The USB-A port uses Quick Charge and also has a standard charging rate of 5V/2.4A
- The power bank uses two input ports with one USB-C and another Micro-USB input too
- Has a very slim fom factor which makes it easier to be portable with
- The USB-C port cannot be used as a output
New charging tech is very important and that’s because charging speed for our devices is vital as we want to be able to use our devices as fast as possible after we place them on the charger. When it comes to using a power bank, you don’t have to wait for your smartphone to charge as you can just take the charger with you anywhere. That said, there is the part of recharging a power bank that can take quite awhile because the main thing that a portable charger is packing is batteries.
This ZMI 10,000mAh power bank features two input ports and that might seem strange because it is, but at the same time, it’s actually a welcoming feature because it gives you more than just a single option on how you go about recharging this power bank. Another thing is that the recharging for this power bank is quite fast, even if you’re doing it through a single port.
So let’s see what this ZMI 10,000mAh Quick Charge power bank has to offer.
This power bank has a 10,000mAh power capacity, and it uses just a single port. The reason that we’re mentioning how many ports it has, is because when you’re charging with more than a single port then the conversion is lessened. In this case, there are two main charging speeds that this power bank outputs. It’s either standard or Quick Charge.
First though, let’s calculate the average output of power that you’re going to be able to use.
3.7 x 10,000 = 37,000 / 5 = 7400
|Devices||ZMI 10,000mAh 2-Way Fast Charging Power Bank (Output Capacity = 7,700mAh)||Phone Capacity||ZMI 10,000mAh 2-Way Fast Charging Power Bank Left Over Capacity after One Charge
# of Full Charges for the Device
|iPhone SE||7,000mAh||1,624mAh||5,376mAh Left Over Capacity after One Charge
4.3 Full Charges
|iPhone 6||7,000mAh||1,810mAh||5,190mAh Left Over Capacity after One Charge
3.8 Full Charges
|iPhone 6 Plus||7,000mAh||2,915mAh||4,085mAh Left Over Capacity after One Charge
2.4 Full Charges
|iPhone 6s||7,000mAh||1,715mAh||5,285mAh Left Over Capacity after One Charge
4.0 Full Charges
|iPhone 6s Plus||7,000mAh||2,750mAh||4,250mAh Left Over Capacity after One Charge
2.5 Full Charges
|Samsung Galaxy S6||7,000mAh||2,550mAh||4,450mAh Left Over Capacity after One Charge
2.7 Full Charges
|Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge||7,000mAh||2,600mAh||4,400mAh Left Over Capacity after One Charge
2.6 Full Charges
|Samsung Galaxy S7||7,000mAh||3,000mAh||4,000mAh Left Over Capacity after One Charge
2.3 Full Charges
|Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge||7,000mAh||3,600mAh||3,400mAh Left Over Capacity after One Charge
1.9 Full Charges
|Samsung Galaxy S8+||7,000mAh||3,500mAh||3,500mAh Left Over Capacity after One Charge
2 Full Charges
Most of the time you’re going to be receiving about 7,000mAh of power that you can actually. That said, if you’re purchasing this ZMI power bank because it uses Quick Charge then you’re going to be getting less. That’s because a faster charging rate loses more power and most of the time with Quick Charge, you have to subtract a 1,500mAh of capacity from the average output capacity.
7400 – 1500 = 5,900
If you’re using a Quick Charge smartphone with this power bank then you’re likely going to receive about 6,000mAh that you can use. This is the norm though, and even though many people might find this to be a heavy negative on this charger, most power banks that use Quick Charge have poor conversion rates.
So what can you charge to full power with this charger? Well, this ZMI power bank is mostly meant for charging smartphones. Charging tablets can be done but it’s going to take the entirety of the capacity to do so or at least most of it. Just take a look at the full charge estimates that we have below.
This ZMI power bank only has a single output port and many people that want to purchase this charger that think that it has two output ports are surprised. There’s just single output port and it’s the USB-A port. The USB-C port on this power bank is an input that’s used to recharge this portable charger.
The USB-A port has an output charging rate of 5V/2.4A for Non-Quick Charge compatible devices. While Quick Charge compatible devices are able to charge at 5.1V/2.4A, 9V/1.6A, 12V/1.2A speeds.
Another important thing that we thought that we should mention is that it uses Quick Charge 2.0, so you’ll be able to charge smartphones that are compatible with Quick Charge 2.0 at their max charging rate; such as the Galaxy S8. But you won’t be able to charge an LG V30 at its max charging rate which is compatible with Quick Charge 3.0, but because Quick Charge is backward compatible you’re able to still able to charge it at 2.0 speeds.
Recharging this portable charger is the highlight of owning it and that’s because it has two input ports to recharge the power bank. There are a Micro-USB and USB-C input port. You can only use a single input port at a time to recharge it, but the great thing is that both of the input ports use Quick Charge 2.0.
That’s why it’s important to use a Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 USB wall charger to recharge this power bank as you’re able to recharge it at Quick Charge speeds and that will result in a full recharge within 4.2 hours.
Size and Weight:
Power banks no matter their power capacity are able to be taken anywhere, it’s just a matter how you’re able to take them anywhere with you. In this case, you’re going to have no problems. As 10,000mAh power banks were actually seen as high capacity portable chargers, but that’s not really the case at all anymore as brands are able to fit higher capacities into a smaller size.
That’s why this ZMI 10,000mAh power bank has a length of 5 inches, a width of 2.7 inches and a thickness of 0.5 inches. The weight of this charger is 6.2 Ounces. So it’s not even half a pound, it’s short in length and it’s only half an inch thick.
As a result, this power bank is able to fit into your pocket and you can just stack your smartphone on top of it, use your smartphone and have it charge at the same time.
Using this power bank is quite easy as all the functional parts are on just a single side of this charger. It has a single USB-A port, a Micro USB, and USB-C input, and three 4 White LED power capacity indicators on a single side.
Then on the long side of this power bank is where you’ll find the power button and a Blue LED light to show that this charger is on. To actually start charging you do have to press the power button.
Structure and Material:
The build quality of some power banks that aren’t from very well-known brands can be questionable at times and that’s why we were worried about this power bank. However, we have to say that this power bank has an absolute solid build quality that has just 3 parts that make it whole. With the top, bottom and centerpieces. The entire charger is made of plastic, but we’d say that it would take an impact from about 4 feet above the ground.
This charger doesn’t get warm during Quick Charge or recharging using Quick Charge. Not really surprising at this point as most power banks should have a good system in place to deal with the heat.
So who is this power bank going to be most reliable for?
It’s really meant for those that own a Quick Charge smartphone as the single USB-A port on this power bank features Quick Charge. Also, the two input ports use Quick Charge, another thing is that the input ports are USB-C and Micro-USB. Both of which are used with lots of Android smartphones.
Purchasing this power bank if you own an iPhone is not going to make this power bank the most reliable that you can get.
The power capacity is perfect for charging smartphones, and the charging power is great for Quick Charge compatible smartphones as it uses Quick Charge with its Output and two input ports.
It’s a very small 10,000mAh power bank that can fit into your pocket and you can easily use it while you’re charging and using your smartphone at the same time.
The build quality of this charger is very good with it being put together by only 3 pieces.
This ZMI power bank is aimed at those that own Android smartphones that are Quick Charge compatible as it uses Quick Charge with its Output and Input. Not really for iPhone users.
Specs of the ZMI 10,000mAh 2-Way Fast Charging Power Bank:
Initial Capacity: 10,000mAh
Output Capacity: 7,400mAh
Quick Charge Output Capacity: 5,900mAh
Quick Charge USB Port: 5.1V/2.4A | 9V/1.6A | 12V/1.2A
Standard Speed: 5V/2.4A
Micro-USB or USB input Port: 5.1V/2.4A | 9V/1.6A | 12V/1.2A
- LED Power Indicator: 4 White LED Power Capacity Indicators
- Size: 5 x 2.7 x 0.5 inches
- Weight: 6.2 Ounces
ZMI has created a solid, minimalistic but powerful portable charger with its use of powerful output and input charging.
ZMI 2-Way Fast Charging Portable Charger Ultra-Compact Power Bank 10000mAh External Backup Battery Pack for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Low-Power Charging for Fitbit Bluetooth Headphones (Black)
$21.99 in stock
1 used from $ 20.15
- POCKETABLE AND VERSATILE: The thinnest and lightest 10000 mAh portable battery pack on the market - only 6.2 oz and 40% thinner than most 10000 mAh power banks. Perfect for your pocket or bag. Thoughtful anti-slip surface ensures a secure grip. Charges tablets, phones, connected watches, Bluetooth earphones and Fitbit via three modes: high-speed (Quick Charge 2.0), normal, and small-current. Dual input interface - fast rechargeable via Micro USB or USB-C port. USB-C port is for INPUT ONLY.
- SUPERIOR ENERGY DENSITY AND EFFICIENCY: Uses premium battery cells with energy density as high as 664Wh/L, and delivers the same charging capacity while weighing 10% less than similar products on the market. Leverages Zimi's proprietary power management IC technology custom designed to seamlessly integrate with the premium battery components onboard and maximize their energy conversion efficiency.
- GUARANTEED SAFETY: Premium components and circuitry for the finest quality and safety. FCC, USTC, CEC, and RoHS certified. We have cumulatively shipped over eighty million portable chargers/power banks worldwide since 2014. We stand behind our products and will make every effort to ensure that your product purchasing and ownership experience a very pleasant one.
- COMPATIBILITY: Intelligently detects and pairs with iPhone 8 · 8 Plus · X · 7 · 7 Plus · 6 · 6 Plus · 6S · 6S Plus · 5, iPad 2 · 3 · 4 · Air · Air 2 · 2017 · Mini 2 · 3 · 4, Samsung Galaxy S8 · S8+ · S7 · S7 Edge · S6 · S6 Edge · S5 · S4 · Note, Google Nexus, Kindle Fire HD/HDX, LG, Fitbit, BT earphones and more. FOR IPHONE/IPAD: It's normal that the blue indicator won't light; rest assured that charging is at max speed allowed by Apple. USB PD not supported. Does not fast charge Pixel phones.
- WHAT YOU GET: one PowerPack portable charger, Micro-USB to USB-A charge cable, user guide, 18-month limited warranty, and lifetime technical support by our 24/7 US-based, friendly and knowledgeable customer satisfaction team. NOTE: The package does NOT include any power adapters or Apple Lightning cables.