Unitek 100W GaN 4 Port Power Delivery Wall Charger
- 100W max output that can fully be used if you're charging a single device from USB-C 1 or USB-C 2; 100W is also shared from all ports when charging multiple devices at the same time
- Uses GaN that allows the charger to be smaller whle still outputting 100W
- Does not come with a USB-C cable
Power Delivery chargers come with various charging ports and different output power. You might as well get a high-power output wall charger because they’re so convenient, especially if it has multiple charging ports and a 100W output.
I’m looking at this Unitek 100W GaN 4 port Power Delivery wall charger in this review. This might be the only charger you’ll ever need for charging all your portable devices. Let’s take a closer look.
As I mentioned, this Unitek wall charger has a 100W max output, and you can use the full 100W of Power Delivery if you’re charging a single device from USB-C 1 or USB-C 2. Also, when it comes to charging ports, this Unitek charger has three USB-C ports and a single USB-A port. USB-C 1 and USB-C 2 ports are the strongest ports on this charger.
When it comes to charging a single device at a time from USB-C 3 then, that port can output 20W, while the USB-A port can output 18W. So USB-C 3 and the USB-A port are more meant for charging phones.
For my testing, I began charging an Excitrus power bank with a 100W recharge speed, and the USB-C 1 port on this wall charger could recharge it at 100W. I then plugged in my Lenovo laptop to USB-C 2; however, my laptop was only charging at 3W, while the Excitrus power bank charged at 65W; this happened because my laptop required at least a 45W USB-C port.
When charging from USB-C 1 and USB-C 2 at the same time, the split of power becomes 65 and 30W. So I changed the ports so my Excitrus power bank charged from USB-C 2 and my laptop charged from USB-C 1; this caused my laptop to charge at 30W and the power bank to charge at 30W.
The next device I added was my Galaxy Note 9 to the USB-C 3 port, and my Note 9 was able to fast charge while the power bank and my laptop continued to charge at 30W. When charging three devices simultaneously, USB-C 1 outputs 45W, USB-C 2 outputs 30W, and the USB-C 3 port outputs 20W.
The next device I started charging was an LG G7 from the USB-A port, which caused the LG G7 and the Note 9 to standard charge while the power bank and my laptop continued charging at 30W.
Also, to test if the output from the USB-C 1 and the USB-C 2 port was a 65W and 30W split of power, I charged my Excitrus and Baseus power banks at the same time. The Excitrus power bank could charge at 65W from USB-C 1 the Baseus power bank charged at 30W simultaneously.
Overall, the charging power from this Unitek wall charger is excellent, and you’re able to fast charge a laptop while also fast charging other devices simultaneously.
|Unitek USB C Fast Charger - 100W PD Gan Block Charge Ultra Small 4 Port Wireless Type C & USB A Wall...||$45.99||Buy on Amazon|
Since this Unitek charger features GaN, it only has a length/width of about 2 inches. Along with the foldable plug, this charger is very easy to take anywhere that you want to. At the front of the charger is where you’ll find all the charging ports and a power light that turns on once you have the charger plugged in.
The build quality of this charger is great, and I couldn’t find anything wrong with it. The foldable plugs are tough, and the charger is great for daily use. Even when I had four devices charging simultaneously, the charger only got a little warm but never got hot.
|Unitek 100W GaN 4 Port Power Delivery Wall Charger Specs|
|Size||2.5 x 2.5 x1.2 inches|
If you’re searching for a 100W four-port Power Delivery wall charger, this Unitek charger is a good choice. Others are on the market, and this one meets the same standard as other brands I’ve reviewed.
- 【100W PD 3.0 Power Brick】- The Unitek super fast charger supports 100 watt Max PD fast charging.Quick charge the new iPhone 14 Pro Max from zero to 50% in less than 30 minutes, MacBook Pro 16" from 0–100% in just 2 hours.100W Max PD fast charging from a single port(C1/C2), Max 20W USB-C Power Delivery single port (C3), USB-A Quick Charge 3.0 Max 18W port (A)
- 【4-in-1 Multiport Charger for More Devices】- Support PD2.0/3.0/QC3.0/2.0/PPS PD/FCP charging protocols. With 3 x USB-C ports and 1 x USB-A port provides up to 100W power. Charge phones, tablets, laptopsat the same time.Compatibility MacBook Pro/Air,iPhone 14/13/12 series, Dell XPS,Galaxy S23 Ultra/S22/S21 series, iPad, Steam Deck,Switch and more! When you connect 4 devices, the power will be distributed efficiently between the 4 ports to ensure the best charging current.
- 【Lastest GaN Technology】- Powered by the latest Gallium Nitride Technology,which makes it samller in size, generate higher & efficient charging power, produce less heat,reduces power losses by 80% which also means increases the power efficiency. And tolerate higher current compared to traditional silicon-based approaches.
- 【 2.5*2.5*1.2inch Super Conpact Size】- It’s 40% smaller than the original USB-C Power Adapter.This foldable plug & travel-friendly design ensures maximum portability wherever you go. Handy for home, office, and any other locations.Unitek travel charging station charge all your Type-C & USB A device. home, office, and any other locations.
- 【Safety Protection & customer support】- Unitek 4-Ports USB C PD charger with approved CE, FCC & ETL certifications.Equips with advanced circuit protection and multiple protection protect devices, Short Circuit Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Overcurrent Protection, Overvoltage Protection, Over Power Protection, when disconnecting and reconnecting the device, the power supply is RESET-FREE.Kindly 24h-friendly customer service and email support.