Wall Charger Review Categories:
AUKEY Amp USB Wall Charger with USB C & USB Port
- Both of the charging options provide very fast charging
- The wall charger is very portable with its size, weight and the retractable plug pins
- It makes only to purchase this wall charger if you plan on using the Type-C port, otherwise it's better to get a USB charging wall charger only
- The Type-C to Type-C cable that it comes with isn't very good quality.
- It blocks outlets when it's plugged into a Wall Outlet and it may fall out of an outlet if it's an old outlet.
Tronsmart 3-Port 42W USB Wall Charger with Quick Charge 3.0
- Features Quick Charge 3.0 that can charge Quick Charge 2.0 and 3.0 devices very quickly
- The other 2 charging ports hvae a max Output of 5V/2.4A
- It has retractable plug pins that make the wall charger more compact
- A very strong structure and plenty of safety tech to keep the charging safe
- The wall charger can sag down and fall out if it's connect to a wall outlet
Anker PowerPort+ 6 with Quick Charge 3.0
- 6 Charging port to charge 6 devices all at once
- Fast charging speed throughout each of its ports
- Max Output of 12 Amps
- Great Build and Tech Quality
- Can get hot if you're charging 5-6 devices at once
- The use of a power cord is necessary but can be a nuisance if you're traveling
Tenergy 18W Quick Charge 2.0 USB Wall Charger
- Features Quick Charge 2.0, that can charge both, Quick Charge 2.0 and 3.0 compatible devices at Quick Charge speeds.
- A small size that can be very portable for traveling
- Only 1 charging port
- The Plug Pins don't retract
Aukey 3 Port Wall Charger
- It can charge 2.4A speeds through each of its ports
- Has 3 USB Charging ports that allows you to charge 3 devices at once
- Retractable plugs allow for easier portability
- The build isn't so good with the plug pins, since the plug pins can actually fall out, which renders the wall charger useless.
Anker PowerPort 2 Wall Charger
- Charging speed for each port is 5V/2.4A and the max Output is 4.8A. It's able to charge nearly any device connect to it at max charging speed.
- Very small size that doesn't obstruct outlets.
- Has retractable plug pins that make it even more portable
- LED Light turns on when the wall charger is plugged in
- Nothing really
Wall Charger Reviews was last modified: January 19th, 2017 by