UGREEN Magnetic 10,000mAh 20W PD Power Bank
Wireless charging power banks can be reliable if you don’t have a cable. However, they can be one of the best power banks you can own if you have a MagSafe-compatible iPhone. Being able to magnetically attach the power bank to the back of your phone is an excellent design feature because the power bank stays in place and charges your phone, and you don’t need a cable to use the power bank.
In this guide, I’m looking at this UGREEN Magnetic 10,000mAh power bank that uses MagSafe wireless charging and has a fast-charging USB-C Power Delivery port and a USB-A Quick Charge port.
What’s in the Box?
What you get in the Box with this UGREEN Magnetic power bank is a USB-C to USB-C charging cable, a carrying bag, and the manual. A wall charger does not come with this power bank, so you must have your own to recharge the power bank.
Size and Design
This UGREEN power bank has a length of 4.4 inches, a width of 2.6 inches, and a thickness of 0.7 inches. The weight of the power bank is 7 ounces. So this is a small power bank that you can easily slide in your pocket on its own, and if you have it magnetically attached to your phone, you can comfortably hold your phone and the power bank together with no problems as it’s curved and easy to hold.
The wireless charging pad can be found at the top of the power bank; to the side is where you’ll find the charging ports, capacity indicators, and the power button. Also, you’ll find a kickstand at the back of the power bank, and you can use this to turn this charger into a charging stand.
|UGREEN Magnetic Battery 10,000mAh Battery Pack with Foldable Kickstand PD 20W 3 Ports Wireless...||$69.99||Buy on Amazon|
The main reason you’re getting this power bank is to use the wireless charging, most notably, the MagSafe feature, where you can magnetically attach the power bank to the back of your phone. If you own an iPhone 12 or newer model, you can magnetically attach this power bank to the back of your phone and charge it at 15W.
That said, nearly most Android phones don’t feature MagSafe, but you can purchase a magnetic ring separately to attach this power bank to an Android phone magnetically; that’s what I did. I did the wireless charging testing with my Samsung Galaxy Note 9, which does not feature MagSafe, but I have a magnet ring at the back and could attach the power bank to the Note 9.
The Magnet feature on this power bank held on strong to my Note 9, and I could wirelessly charge it. I also tested out the kickstand feature at the back, and it worked great.
I also tested the USB-C port, which could fast charge my Note 9. You can even charge three devices simultaneously with this UGREEN power bank. I could charge my Note 9 wirelessly from the charging pad; I charged my LG G7 from the USB-C port and charged my Galaxy A51 from the USB-A port simultaneously.
Just a heads up, when it comes to single port charging, the USB-C port has a 20W PD output, and the USB-A port has a 22.5W output.
The main thing to make note of is that you can only standard charge devices when you charge them at the same time. Fast charging is only possible when charging a single device at a time.
You have to use the USB-C port to recharge the power bank, and I recommend using a 20W Power Delivery wall charger or higher, as that is the maximum recharge rate of the power bank.
The 10,000mAh battery capacity of this UGREEN power bank can charge most phones to full power either once or twice. Many phones these days have larger batteries, so you may fair only a single full charge with some spare capacity to use later.
|UGREEN Magnetic 10,000mAh 20W PD Power Bank Specs|
|Wireless Charging||5W, 7.5W, 10W, 15W|
|Size||0.75 x 2.68 x 4.45 inches|
Overall, this UGREEN Magnetic power bank is a well-designed charger that is useful for magnetic wireless charging and features two fast charging ports if you use wired fast charging for your iPhone or Android phones.
- Power in a Snap: The portable power bank without pressing the power button, just sticks to the back of the mobile phone(without case or with a magnetic phone case), and it can automatically charge your mobile phone. The power bank also features an LED power indicator so you can easily check how much charge is remaining.
- Charge Max 3 Devices Simultaneously: The wireless battery bank can charge 3 Devices at the same time, Support up to 15W wireless charging, maximum of 22.5W USB-A PD output and maximum 20W USB-C output.
- Large Capacity Small Figure: 10000mAh large capacity design can charge 2 times for iPhone14/13/12 Pro, about 1.5 times for iPhone 14/13/12 Pro Max. The mini power bank weighs 7.9 oz （ iPhone 14 Pro weighs 7.27oz) and will easily slip into a trouser pocket.
- Upgraded Foldable Stand: UGREEN portable charger, the built-in foldable kickstand is stable enough to support even the largest iPhones in both portrait and landscape orientations, allowing you to watch videos or make video calls with friends with your hands-free.
- Fast Charging: UGREEN 20W usb c power bank support fast charging your iPhone 14 pro 0-60% in 30mins with charging cable. Also supports 20W powerful input, always on standby.