Charging Your Apple Watch Overnight: A Simple Guide

Is Overnight Charging Safe for the Apple Watch? Yes, it’s safe to charge your Apple Watch overnight. Apple designs its watches to fast charge up to 80% and then switch to a slower trickle charge for the remaining 20%. The newer Apple Watch Series 7, 8, and 9 models charge faster, making overnight charging convenient … Full Post

Does the Nothing Phone 2 have wireless charging?

The Nothing Phone 2 has made a remarkable entry into the U.S. market, garnering attention and praise for its innovative features and performance. This latest offering from Nothing boasts a unique transparent design, powerful Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset, and enhanced camera capabilities, all at a competitive price of $600. With its improved battery life, … Full Post

Does the 2023 M3 MacBook Pro support USB-C charging?

In the ever-evolving world of technology, Apple continues to make significant strides with its latest lineup of MacBook Pros. The introduction of the M3 MacBook Pro at the “Scary Fast” event marked a notable advancement in both design and functionality. This overview delves into the key features of these new models, including their versatile charging … Full Post

Methods to Cap Battery Charging at 80% in Windows 11

To help your laptop’s battery last longer, it’s good to avoid charging it to 100% all the time. Windows 11 doesn’t have a built-in feature to limit battery charge, but many laptop brands offer their own solutions. Here’s how to set a 80% charge limit for different brands: HP Laptops Restart your laptop while holding … Full Post

Maximizing the Battery Duration of Your Chromebook

Chromebooks are essential for many people, especially students and professionals. If you’re away from a power source or forgot your charger, it’s important to know how to prolong your Chromebook’s battery life. Here’s how to do it: Quick Tip: Save battery by lowering screen brightness, closing extra tabs, and turning off Bluetooth when not in … Full Post

Maximizing Your Steam Deck’s Battery Life

The Steam Deck is a great portable gaming device, but its battery life can be short. It lasts 2-8 hours, less with demanding games. It has a 40Wh battery, but battery life depends on the game. Intense games like “Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered” drain it faster. The Steam Deck needs to handle games designed for consoles, … Full Post

Phones with Best Battery Life in 2023

Modern smartphones typically boast strong battery life, often lasting a full day on a single charge, which is a key factor for many buyers. Advances in technology, particularly in processors, allow for enhanced performance without excessive power consumption. This efficiency helps keep phones slim while maintaining or improving battery life. However, certain phones stand out … Full Post

Got a Chilled Phone? Here’s Your Guide to Reviving It!

Leaving your smartphone in a cold car might seem harmless, but it can lead to problems, especially if the temperature dips below freezing. This can cause your phone’s battery to drain rapidly – potentially from full to dead in minutes. Moreover, immediately recharging a cold phone isn’t advisable; the extreme cold affects the battery’s ability … Full Post